What are TEKNOKENT Advantages?
- Earnings obtained from software and R & D activities of the companies working in the region from the corporate tax
- The fees of the researchers, software developers and R & D personnel working in the region related to these duties are subject to any tax
- Delivery and services of system management, data management, business applications, sectorial, internet, mobile and military command control application software produced in the region are subject to VAT; Exceptional until 31.12.2023
- As insurance premium support, half of the insurance premium employer's share, calculated over the wages of the employees whose wages are exempt from income tax, in return for these works, is paid from the appropriation set in the budget of the Ministry of Finance for each employee for five years.
- With the permission of the University Administrative Board, the lecturers are required to commercialize the results of their research,
- Establish a company in Kahramanmaraş Teknokent,
- be a partner in an established company,
- They can take part in the management of an established company. However, tax exemptions in Technology Development Zones should not be considered as the sole and most important condition to be included in these zones. As in many world cases, even if there are no tax exemptions, many advantages in the region are sufficient for a company to take part in Technopark.